WELCOME TO OUR WEEKLY VIRTUAL ART GALLERY

The mission of the Etsy Fine Art Gallery is to highlight the fine art on Etsy, as distinct from fine craft. Not that we have a bias against fine craft, mind you. That will be for another blog. Here you will find only original fine art. Watch for new openings and special exhibits curated by Etsy fine artists. And thank you for looking. Our exhibits change every Sunday so check back often!

Oil Paintings by Ursula Andrejczuk



I was born and raised in Poland but moved to New Mexico three years ago. This change was probably the main reason why I got back to my dream of becoming an artist after 10 years of neglecting it. Self-taught in drawing, I studied painting with Gregg Kreutz in Taos, NM. I recently moved to United Kingdom and enjoy the cool, delicate north light, so perfect for painting. I constantly strive to improve my art with each passing day. Old masters, everyday life and dreams are my teachers. The harmony, beauty and craftsmanship are my goals.

4 comments:

Dan Felstead said...

Ursula,
I can truly see the inspiration of the old masters guiding your brush and choosing the colors of your pallete. Beautiful work and I consider my self honored to even be on the same page with you.

Dan Felstead

paint1chris said...

Love your work Ursula! My favourite is your Apples and Silver. The silver reflecting the fruit is wonderful, as you said, silver reflects everything.
Beautiful work.

Chris

Miriam said...

Amazing! Such a rich, and old fashioned beauty to all of these!

Anonymous said...

one of my very favorite artists. simply exraordinary.