WELCOME TO OUR WEEKLY VIRTUAL ART GALLERY

The mission of the Etsy Fine Art Gallery is to highlight the fine art on Etsy, as distinct from fine craft. Not that we have a bias against fine craft, mind you. That will be for another blog. Here you will find only original fine art. Watch for new openings and special exhibits curated by Etsy fine artists. And thank you for looking. Our exhibits change every Sunday so check back often!

Encaustic Selections from Carrie Goller Studios



Formerly a paralegal, it took a bout with breast cancer for me to finally become the artist I was told I should be since childhood. Seeking a way to ease stress, I also found balance, harmony and a creative outlet. Since then, I have been trying to make up for lost time, painting daily. I love to paint luminous oils and vibrant encaustic beeswax paintings from my two studios: one for encaustic in a Norwegian village in Washington and the other on Washington's Hood Canal for oil and tempera. Although I love nature, especially birds, nests and eggs, I paint a wide range of subject matter in various styles. I feel very lucky I am able to paint now and am grateful for health, my family, friends and collectors for their support.

1 comments:

Mary Lamoray said...

I am so thrilled with the works of encaustic artists!! Your work is beautiful and I'm so pleased you have this wonderful talent and creative outlet :)