WELCOME TO OUR WEEKLY VIRTUAL ART GALLERY

The mission of the Etsy Fine Art Gallery is to highlight the fine art on Etsy, as distinct from fine craft. Not that we have a bias against fine craft, mind you. That will be for another blog. Here you will find only original fine art. Watch for new openings and special exhibits curated by Etsy fine artists. And thank you for looking. Our exhibits change every Sunday so check back often!

Neversleeping Silkscreen Prints



I am a full-time maker of things. Screenprinting is my favorite medium because it's easy to make dozens of prints and sell them cheap enough that anyone can get them, while still preserving the handmade look and feel. For me, it's not worth doing unless it's fun...so I am going to continue making fun things until I can no longer move.
www,neversleeping.com

1 comments:

paint1chris said...

Wonderful screenprints. My favourite Modest Fortress