WELCOME TO OUR WEEKLY VIRTUAL ART GALLERY

The mission of the Etsy Fine Art Gallery is to highlight the fine art on Etsy, as distinct from fine craft. Not that we have a bias against fine craft, mind you. That will be for another blog. Here you will find only original fine art. Watch for new openings and special exhibits curated by Etsy fine artists. And thank you for looking. Our exhibits change every Sunday so check back often!

Sue Schumann-schugirl



I am a graphic designer/photographer at heart, but pay the bills as a teacher. I'm a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design's CE program in Advertising and Print Design which was an amazing and rigorous three year program. Unwilling to leave my teaching career just yet, I've been working on freelance assignments and photography with my time off. People say that my photography is an eclectic mix of subjects, and I think that is because I look for interesting patterns, shapes, textures, colors, and lighting situations to shoot. I try to show the beauty of everyday things you see around you! Thanks for your interest in my work! Sue Schumann

1 comments:

paint1chris said...

Sue, I love your work in particular the photo of the seagrass. Very peaceful.