WELCOME TO OUR WEEKLY VIRTUAL ART GALLERY

The mission of the Etsy Fine Art Gallery is to highlight the fine art on Etsy, as distinct from fine craft. Not that we have a bias against fine craft, mind you. That will be for another blog. Here you will find only original fine art. Watch for new openings and special exhibits curated by Etsy fine artists. And thank you for looking. Our exhibits change every Sunday so check back often!

Felicia Kramer





I am a full-time artist, having retired early a few years ago because of a crummy back. Although my BFA degree was in printmaking, I am currently focusing on photography, digital collage and handmade paper art. I enjoy exploring new techniques, such as Photoshop, and finding new ways to express myself in my art.

5 comments:

Mary Lamoray said...

Wonderful work!! Just bursting with creative thought!!

TreasuresFromHawaii said...

Vibrant and lovely...wonderful work! God bless...Dava
www.treasuresfromhawaii.etsy.com
www.treasuresfromhawaii.blogspot.com

M.M.E. said...

Beautiful artwork. So happy there are places for fine artists to promote themselves. Etsy is sometimes not the best site for us.

Felicia Kramer said...

Thank you so much for your comments! I deeply appreciate positive encouragement.

dianeclancy said...

Incredible work, Felicia!! I saw your Design Style Guide video and went looking for more of you!

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.DianeClancy.etsy.com
www.zazzle.com/DianeClancyArt*